The BEST WESTERN Arcata Inn offers quiet, comfortable rooms, friendly staff and lots of things to do in the area.
We'll also provide you with information about driving trips, fishing and other day trip ideas. See majestic redwoods in nearby parks, or walk through ancient American Indian villages -- your Arcata BEST WESTERN accommodations give you a nearby home base for an exciting vacation. BEST WESTERN is the closest thing to home when away from home.
Affordable luxury accommodations and FREE Wireless internet connection plus King Bed, or Jacuzzi suites are available, The BEST WESTERN Inn of Arcata is dedicated to providing homey, comfortable and clean redwood vacation or business accommodations.
Give us a call for details*: 707-826-0313 or toll-free 888-646-6514.
It isn’t just a dog, it’s family.
(*$20 fee per night. Other restrictions may apply.)
We are aware that you have many choices of where to stay while visiting or conducting business in Humboldt County -- we think Arcata California is the best choice (not just because we are proud residents) but because our city is quiet yet teeming with things to do and see.
Even the statue of President McKinley is right here in Arcata (rather than down the road in McKinleyville). Ask us why; we'll be glad to share the story and other interesting facts about towns of the Redwood Forest.
Services & Amenities
- Free Deluxe Continental Breakfast: Includes biscuits, pastries, muffins, yogurt, fruit, breads, cereal, and more!
- Free wireless high speed internet throughout property (lobby, pool, every room)
- Indoor/Outdoor Pool and Spa
- Luxury Spa Suites
- Pet Friendly Hotel - ($20 per day maximum $100 per week) Other common sense rules apply.
- Nearby Local Dining
- Business Services including Fax and Computer Hook Ups
- Soundproof – air conditioned rooms
- Picnic and BBQ Area
- AARP, AAA, Senior and Manager Special Discounts
- Color Television with cable programming and pay-per-view movies
- Nearby Golf
- Near the beautiful Pacific Ocean and Humboldt Bay
- Gateway to the Redwood Forest
- Two Casinos within twenty miles
- Clean Rooms
- ADA Compliant
- Dogs welcome for an extra fee
- Door front parking (on ground floors)
- Gold Crown Club